Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crimson-4/?

Go back to Crimson 3
Start from the beginning

"I love the way you smell," he says when his mouth is a centimeter away from Mecca, "Right after I give you a bath and you primp like crazy, it's almost summer, and the second I pull your panties down, I can smell how badly you want to come."

I put the seat back and start counting stars in the sky.

He got out of the car five minutes ago and came around to my side so he could do this right. His hair is soft between my legs. He spent a lot of time getting ready, too, and that's a pity because I'm going to rip his hard work right out of his head. He licks me and I swear the stars are shaped like a cock now. He knows how to do this; he knows how to make me come to him. He knows how much teasing and wet and warm and slippery I can take before I'm gone, gone,
ain't gonna be quiet about it either gone. He knows how many orgasms are too many so he stops at three and a half, but he won't give me my panties back.

He takes me to a steakhouse for dinner, a really
slow one with high booths so he can molest me while we wait twenty minutes between courses.

I'm going to fuck the pepper grinder.

Go on to Crimson 5

No comments:

Post a Comment