Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crimson 7/?

Go back to Crimson 6/?
Start from the beginning

Jack

By the time Kara was finally in my apartment and in my bedroom one week after we'd met, she already knew where I fell on the fetish continuum. She'd listened attentively all week as I told her about the chat rooms and newsgroups and even parties I'd participated in to satisfy my urge for this sort of thing. She wasn't the least bit put off; she was surprisingly intrigued. "I can take you sometime if you'd like," I offered, and that's when I saw the Kara I met the first night, the girl who was unbelievably embarrassed about the fact that she didn't hate this whole idea. She brushed off my invitation. "So this really matters to you?" she asked at our third dinner. "I mean, if you're not satisfying this part of yourself in your primary relationship, you're probably going to go satisfy it somewhere else, right?" I had to think about that for a minute. I hadn't really been in a serious relationship with a woman where I ever had to make a choice like that. I sat my empty beer bottle down at the edge our table so our waitress would see it and then answered her, "I don't know for sure. All I can tell you is that when it's not part of my intimate relationship with someone, my mind tends to wander. And just to be completely honest upfront, I've paid for it before."

Her facial expression was amusing, "Are you serious?" (And again, she wasn't angry or concerned, just interested.)

"Very."

"Where?"

"On a business trip in Las Vegas."

"What exactly were you paying for?"

I smiled at her, "I'm not going to tell you that, but if you're lucky, I'll teach you one day."

And now it's two nights later and here we are standing in my bedroom for the very first time, and she's adorably nervous. It's one thing to pay a girl to participate in your fantasy but another thing altogether to seduce participation out of a beautiful woman who's already working her way into your heart. I take my foot off the proverbial break and my car stalls.

Son of a bitch.

Kara seems to sense my nervousness now. "Do you want to pay me first?" she asks as she starts to unbutton my shirt. "I blew all my money at dinner," I confess. She slips her hand in one of my pockets, "Well, there's definitely something in there." She makes me laugh and relax and want her even more. "I hate that this apartment is such a crappy bachelor's pad. You deserve to get your first spanking in a much more dignified setting." "I can promise you that there's not one inch of my body that cares about that," she reassures me as she starts unbuckling my belt, and I stop her before she can toss it on the floor. "My belt stays on the bed." And then I kiss her, and that's all the adrenaline the situation needs.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment