Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crimson 5/?

Go back to Crimson 4
Start from the beginning

He's so gracious all the way home; he becomes such a gentleman as my surrender gets closer. He smiles more; he responds to inane conversation; he doesn't run red lights. He puts his hand on my leg again, but only just above my knee. He squeezes and grins at me; I close my eyes and relax all the way home.

When we pull into the garage, I wait for him to open my car door. He takes my hand, unlocks the door to the kitchen and moves aside so I can walk inside. You'd think we were on a first date except that we don't turn any lights on; we just follow a routine. He stops at the fridge and pulls out two bottles of water; I take his keys and put them on the counter. He hands me one of the bottles so he can take my hand and lead me upstairs. I walk into our bedroom lit only by the flood lights outside the window and sit the bottle on the nightstand by the bed, and then I just wait for him, watching...

He unbuttons his shirt a little, rolls up his sleeves and says, "Come here." I kick my shoes off and walk over to him. He puts one arm around me and the other between my legs, fingering me so hard I end up on my toes. "Do you want your bottom plugged?" he asks me, steaming the words behind my ear.

"Please."

He turns me around and urges me up onto our bed. "Good girl," he says when I'm on my hands and knees, when my face is pressed against our bedspread. "Get your dress out of my way," he insists, his hand running up the inside of my thigh and then his voice is lower, threatening. He moans and I know he's smiling when I collect the fabric down around my shoulders. He starts inspecting me,"Christ, Kara, you're so wet, I could put a bucket between your legs and water the lawn tomorrow."

"Stop it, Jack."

"Oh, don't worry. That's the first thing I'm going to stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment