Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crimson 6/?

Go back to Crimson 5
Start from the beginning

Author's note: I didn't know the name of the girl in this story until the last post, and then all of a sudden, it came out of Jack's mouth. So, there you go. I like to give myself some freedom to write by the seat of my pants sometimes. Short, frequent posts are a challenge. Now we switch POVs.

Jack

Kara's hair is spread out all over the bed, and she's been holding her breath since I plugged her. I waited until the last minute to tell her that it was a new plug, much bigger than what she's used to, and now I'm holding it inside her with one hand and trying to undress with the other.

Kara is my girlfriend. She's not my wife; she's not interested in being my wife; she doesn't want kids; she wants this. Boy, do I have a rough life.

Woe is me.

And I started all of this. I met her through a personal ad. She ran it; I answered it. She didn't say one word about her dark desires in that ad because she didn't know she had them. I was the one who uncorked this bottle and let the genie out. You're supposed to get three wishes when that happens, right? Well, it's been four years, and I haven't even pondered the other two because I'm afraid they'll kill me. All I wanted to know as our first date turned into a long talk at her place was if she'd ever considered being over someone's knee...

And she got really quiet.

And I got really uncomfortable. Sort of. And I started to apologize because I'd done something to derail the great time we were having. And she said, "No," because she really hadn't ever thought about it, but now that she was...

And we both looked at the clock on her cable box and it was almost three in the morning, so I said I should probably go, and she said I didn't have to if I didn't want to, and I wasn't sure if that was a test or an offer, but then she started looking at the dark doorway of her bedroom and then back at me, and well...

I fucked her.

I didn't say another word about the non-vanilla suggestion I'd made and neither did she, but I left her apartment the next morning and took her out that night and then two times that week, and the next Friday night, I took her out to dinner someplace really nice. It was the heat of the summer, and she was wearing a next-to-nothing little black dress when I picked her up, and we had a bit of a drive to get to the restaurant. We were maybe at the second stoplight of the journey when I couldn't stand it anymore. I hadn't fucked her since the first night I met her, but I felt completely comfortable with her, like I'd known her forever. Maybe that's why, when I looked over at her, I didn't hesitate to ask her to pull up her dress so I could see her bottom, and I only had to ask three more times before she did it. And that made it all the better because she was embarrassed to show me, and when she realized that I meant her panties needed to come off, that I wanted her bare ass sitting on the seat of my fairly new car, she got very embarrassed.

"People can see me, Jack. All these people in their SUVs can see me every time we stop at a light."

"Good for them."

I made her leave her panties in the car. To this day, she says she has no idea what that restaurant even looked like. We went pack to my apartment after dinner. She'd never seen my apartment before, much less my bedroom, neither of which were anything to write home about, but the mood was broken for a few minutes as I gave her a tour and and made lame excuses about my lame apartment. You never realize how little you care about your own surroundings until you invite a woman over. I doubt she cares that there might have been up to eighty dollars in small change in my sofa alone!

And then we walked down the ridiculously narrow hallway to my bedroom. "Uh, I left my purse on your kitchen counter," she said. "That's okay. It'll be perfectly safe there," I reassured her. She seemed really nervous, "And my shoes are out there somewhere, too." "Okay. No problem." And then we stood there facing each other like we'd just met or something.

......

I tried to melt the ice rather than break it, "Your panties are in my glove compartment. Just F.Y.I." She smiled, so I decided to take my foot off the brake just a little, "Dinner was good?"

"Yeah," she said, another smile.

"Want to go back there again sometime?"

"As long as we take the same route." (Kara's one of the few women I know who can be legitimately shy and seductive at the time.)

After that moment, I decided to stop ignoring the 'yield' signs in my head.


Go on to Crimson 7

No comments:

Post a Comment